People with oily skin will always have difficulty taking care of the skin and protects it from infection. The main reason greasy appearance or skin oils are fat cells in the outer layer of the skin secrete excess fat.
The best solution to the problem of oily skin is egg. It consists of chemical compounds that help reduce sebum production. It also helps maintain proper elasticity of the skin and make it look younger.
Here is a collection of 4 excellent egg mask will help get rid of oily skin.
Method 1: Lemon egg and white Face Mask
Too much oil accumulated in the skin can attract many skin problems and to address this concern a home remedy using egg white and lemon has been proven beneficial.
The egg is a surprising to reduce sebum production and reducing pore size ingredient. Egg whites benefit even make the skin firm and shiny.
Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and AHA that acts as an extremely excellent treatment for oily skin.
Try this awesome face mask with a combination of powerful ingredients to treat oily or acne-prone skin!
Things you need
- Egg white-1
- ½ tablespoon lemon zumo-
- First take a mixing bowl and add 1 egg white.
- Then, with the help of a fork Beat the egg white with 1 to 2 minutes or until it becomes frothy.
- Then the juice of ½ lemon in sparkling white egg is added and mix to combine ingredients.
- Then apply this egg white and lemon juice mask on face avoiding eye problems and mouth.
- Allow the mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Subsequently splash some water on my face current and massage the damp face with circular motions to loosen the mask.
- Then wash the mask with water and tap dry skin, if you follow up with a moisturizer without oil is necessary.
- This process must be repeated three times a week to treat oily skin.
Method 2: Egg white, apple, oatmeal and lemon juice Mask
People with oily skin often have a rough skin texture that can be easily smoothed with this quick mask containing natural ingredients. This homemade mask contains nutrient rich ingredients such as egg whites, apple and oatmeal that makes the skin smooth and even control their stickiness.
Egg whites are an effective tool to combat oily skin by reducing the pores and even skin tightening ingredient. Apple is rich in hydroxy acids, vitamin C and alpha help tone and soothe the skin.
Oatmeal absorbs oil and dirt from the outer layer of the skin and even gently exfoliates dead skin layer for making the most smooth and free of oil. Lemon juice contains citric acid and vitamin C, which helps keep fat secretion of the skin under control and even softens the skin.Choose this package stunning face to banish fat fast and rough skin.
Things you need
• Egg white-1
• ¼ cup Oatmeal-
• 1 tablespoon lemon zumo-
• 1 cup water
1. First take a glass and add 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
2. Then add the oatmeal into the boiling water and continue to boil water for 2 minutes or until fully cooked oatmeal.
3. Remove Later, fire and cooked oatmeal oats let cool to room temperature.
4. Then take 1 apple and cut into large chunks.
5. Then add the apple pieces in a blender and mix for 30 to 40 seconds.
6. Then pour the applesauce along with cooked oatmeal, lemon juice and egg white in a bowl.
7. Mix well and apply this mask on the face generously avoiding the eye area and mouth.
8. Allow the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Then wash the mask thoroughly with running water and tap dry skin.
10. This process should be repeated twice a week, as it is one of the most efficious remedies oily skin.
Method 3: Yolk, Honey and Oatmeal Mask
Tired of searching about how to get rid of oily face and then opt for natural solutions and banish all their skin problems away. This natural mask with skin friendly ingredients such as egg yolks, honey and oatmeal.
Egg yolks are a rich source of vitamin A and zinc, which is very beneficial to control oil secretion and even prevent acne. Honey helps maintain moisture balance of the skin.
Oatmeal easily absorbs excess fat from the skin and has even been shown beneficial in reducing pore size to limit sebum secretion.Try this recipe now for benefits miraculous skin care!
Things you need
• Egg yolk- 1
• 1 tablespoon Honeywell.
• 2 teaspoons Oatmeal-
1. Take a bowl put the egg yolks and honey.
2. Whisk these ingredients with a fork.
3. Then add the oatmeal and continue beating.
4. Apply this thick paste generously all over the face, avoiding the eye area and mouth.
5. Allow the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Subsequently splash some warm water on your face and massage the face in circular motions to loosen the mask.
7. Then wash the mask thoroughly with warm water and gently touch the skin dry.
8. This process must be followed once a week to get rid of oily skin quickly.
Method 4:Egg white and avocado Face mask:
Seeking remedies oily skin without drying the skin during and then opt for this control nutritious avocado and fat and egg white mask.Avocado is an excellent source of vitamin C and A that moisturizes the skin without causing skin fat.
The egg is very beneficial to tighten pores and even helps eliminate excess sebum from the surface of the skin as well.Opt for this highly beneficial for the use of oil free skin instantly soft mask.
Things you need
• Egg white-1
• ¼ cup ripe avocado-
1. Take a bowl and add ¼ cup mashed avocado and well with a fork.
2. Then, in a separate and add the egg and beat with a fork until it becomes frothy bowl.
3. then combine the avocado paste and sparkling white egg.
4. Apply this mixture on the face avoiding the eye area.
5. then massage the mask into the skin with circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Subsequently allow the mask to dry completely for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. wash the mask with warm water thoroughly and splashing cold water to close the pores.
8. This process must be repeated once a week to get rid of fat faster skin.
Diet to get rid of oily skin:
Diet plays a key role in controlling excess sebum secretion of the skin. To maintain a healthy skin is very important to have healthy eating habits.
Here are some tips for a healthy diet:
• Include fresh vegetables and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet.
• Eat fresh fruits and fruit juices in your daily diet to prevent oily skin.
• Fresh intake and roughage for the elimination of toxins from the body that is very important to maintain healthy skin.
• Include fruits and vegetables in water-based diet, such as cucumber, watermelon, etc. to clean the skin and the body naturally.
• Increase intake of vitamin C with oranges, sweet lime, lemon, lime and grapefruit to give the skin a boost of vitamin C for healthy glowing skin.
• Consume enriched with omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A, B, D and E as seafood, avocados, soybeans foods are excellent for preventing very oily skin.