Wrinkles are considered as symptoms of aging. These days many women and men are suffering from wrinkles and fine lines on the face skin. Due to contamination, inadequate diet and skin stress is being damaged and therefore the sign of aging are approaching early.
The main reasons behind wrinkles are lack of food and dry skin. There are many cosmetic creams available on the market that purport to eliminate wrinkles. None of these creams actually work properly and have a risk of applying chemicals to the skin.
So, now if you are worried about getting rid of wrinkles, the oils will come to rescue. The application of oils like almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, olive oil and castor oil is very beneficial for the skin. Let’s see in detail how to treat wrinkles at home with oil remedies.
Best Oil Remedies For Treating Wrinkles
The application of oil on the skin provides necessary nutrition to the skin and keeps it moisturized. Many essential oils consist of anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that help protect the skin from infection and heal damaged skin.
Oil remedies will help reduce fine lines on the skin and slow down the aging process of the skin. Here is a collection of the best oil remedies for you to deal with the problem of wrinkles.
Almond Oil, Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter Anti-Wrinkle Cream:
Aloe vera is the best answer to questions on how to get rid of eye wrinkles. Aloe vera is a potent ingredient for treating the first signs of aging and is even suitable for sensitive skin types.
Cocoa butter softens the skin and helps retain the natural moisture of the skin to prevent skin damage. Lavender oil is very therapeutic to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Rose water contains antioxidant properties that strengthen skin cells. It even revitalizes the skin to delay the signs of aging. Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which nourishes skin cells and slows down the premature aging of the skin.
Choose this impressive anti-aging mask to reduce wrinkles under the eyes.
Things you need
• Aloe vera gel – 4 teaspoons
• Cocoa butter – 3 tablespoons
• Lavender oil – 3 to 4 drops
• Rose water – 3 tablespoons
• Almond oil – 6 tablespoons
1. Take a container and add one ingredient at a time.
2. Heat to a warm and not hot temperature.
3. Heat all ingredients separately and not together.
4. Then pour all the warm ingredients into a mixing jar.
5. Mix ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Then store this natural cream in a clean container.
7. Apply this anti-aging cream every day, twice on clean face.
8. This process should be repeated daily to prevent wrinkles under the eyes.
Application of olive oil:
To get rid of wrinkles on the forehead olive oil is a very preferred remedy. Olive oil possesses a good amount of antioxidants and essential vitamins of the skin to combat the different signs of aging of the skin.
Try this amazing oil to erase the fine lines with ease.
Things you need
• Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
• Hot water – ½ cup
• Muslim Clothing
1. Take 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Apply this olive oil across the face and neck.
3. Then massage the face gently in circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes so that the oil can penetrate deep into the skin.
4. Then saturate the muslin cloth in warm water and squeeze the excess water.
5. Next, wipe the skin with the muslin cloth to remove excess oils and keep the skin moisturized.
6. This process should be repeated every night before going to bed to prevent wrinkles in the forehead.
Vitamin E Oil, yogurt, lemon juice and honey mask:
Concerned about how to reduce wrinkles on the forehead then try this amazing yogurt mask to combat the fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead. Yogurt contains useful lactic acid, which is a natural alpha hydroxy acid .
Lemon juice is an excellent source of citric acid, which makes the skin brighter and plump. Honey helps protect skin cells as well as leaves well hydrated. Vitamin E is a powerful ingredient to repair damaged skin cells and helps prevent deep furrows in the forehead.
Switch to this all-natural remedy to treat the signs of aging.
Things you need
• Yogurt – 2 teaspoons
• Lemon juice – ½ teaspoon
• Teaspoon honey
• Vitamin E accepted – 3 capsules
1. First, cut 3 capsules of vitamin E oil into a mixing bowl.
2. Then add yogurt, lemon juice and honey in the vitamin E oil.
3. Mix thoroughly and apply this mask liberally across the face and neck.
4. Leave on the mask for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Wash the mask later with warm water and pat dry skin gently.
6. This process should be repeated three times a week to reduce wrinkles on the forehead.
How to prevent wrinkles?
Along with using these simple oil remedies after a few tips will help prevent the first signs of aging faster.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun.
- Apply sunscreen with UVB and UVA rays to prevent premature wrinkles.
- Avoid excessive stress.
- Get enough 8 hours of sleep.
- Always invest in good quality skin care products to avoid further skin damage.
- Maintain a healthy and balanced diet including fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid the use of skin care products with chemicals and alcohol.
- Enjoy regular exercises like yoga, cardio and aerobics to maintain healthy skin.
- Practice meditation to avoid signs of aging.
- Avoid excessive smoking as your one of the culprits for premature aging of the skin.
- Eat junk foods and sugary foods in moderation.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C and omega 3 fatty acids to keep skin supple and free of wrinkles.
- These oil remedies mentioned above are incredibly beneficial to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. Any type of over-the-counter medication should be strictly taken only under the prescription of a dermatologist.