A few benefits of vitamin C (Lemon water) include protection: immune system deficiencies; Foods rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants can help fight germs immune system caused by a cold or flu. prenatal health problems of cardiovascular disease wrinkling of the skin Eye Diseases
16 benefits of drinking lemon water in an Empty Stomach·
- It helps protect the body against immune system deficiencies; Also effective in reducing viral infections and healing sore throats.
- It helps maintain pH levels in the body.·
- Reduces inflammation. When you are drunk on a regular basis, which reduces the acidity in the body and uric acid, a major cause of inflammation and pain in the knees and joints dissolved.·
- Clean the system; drinking lemon water in the morning really rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances.·
- It aids in digestion.·
- Aid in the prevention of multiplication and growth of pathogenic bacteria that cause disease and infections.·
- It helps cure the common cold. Help nerve cells in the brain and nourish.·
- Acts as a potent antibacterial, and fibers containing pectin that is beneficial to the colon.·
- Help replenish body salts after exercise.·
- It helps strengthen the liver by supplying energy for liver enzymes.·
- Helps protect the eyes and therefore more fights eye problems.·
- It helps protect the skin from skin problems; antioxidants in the lemon juice·
- help reduce blemishes and wrinkles, while it can also reduce the appearance of scars, age spots and maintain the brightness of the skin.·
- It helps keep oxygen levels and calcium in the liver.·
- It helps reduce body weight; Lemon contains pectin fiber, very good to reduce the desire to eat.·
- Great source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid, phosphorus, etc.
Note: The use bottled lemon water is not recommended due to the increased presence of sulfites which results in allergy among several people….